Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action Part 2

Success!  With the help of Charles and Donnie (my IT guy) I finally uploaded the video of my appearance on Atlanta TV Channel 57.  If you are interested in seeing me talk about my book, go to the Interviews tab above and click the arrow on the video box.

The next few weeks will be busy for these Two Late Bloomers. Both of us will speak at a church in Chatom, Alabama. I will talk to the ladies about my book and Charles will speak to a men's breakfast about his interest in missions and ministry.Then I will meet my sister and we will celebrate our 15th transplant anniversaries. Charles will travel for another wind tunnel test to wind up the month. June will be equally challenging. The good thing is that I will have plenty to share with all of you in future blogs.  Until then .......

No comments:

Post a Comment