Over Christmas 2022, I made the decision to stop posting new content on my blog.
218 posts were written over a ten-year period. I started in May 2012 anticipating the publication of my memoir, Born Three Times. Everybody said I needed a platform to promote my book.
My goal was two posts each month and I succeeded for the first six years. Then I dropped down to one each month. When the Covid Pandemic hit, my readership began to fall off. Not sure why.
It’s been a roller coaster ride trying to generate new ideas each month. The best ideas came while I showered. Then I did some research and formulated a blog post.
Several other projects that I have put off way too long are calling for attention in 2023.
· Organize a massive mess of unruly pictures—phone and printed photos.
· Downsize contents of closets and house.
· Shred paperwork and organize important papers.
· Support Charles in promoting his book.
· Cook better to control my carb and sugar content.
· Devote more time preparing good Bible lessons for our Life Group
Thank you for reading my posts all these years, commenting, and sharing. You have been so encouraging and I am thankful for every one of you. God Bless!